Monday, May 13, 2013

Julie Mac - As I Am - Cabaret Performance Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at 8:00PM

This Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at 8:00PM, we have a very special Cabaret Performance, Julie Mac performing "As I Am". Live at the Randolph Performing Arts Center at The Music Den.

"As I Am”, is much more than a show, it is an experience. Come with an open heart and mind, leave with a little magic!




Julie Mac - As I Am - Cabaret Performance
Saturday, May 18th, 2013 at 8:00PM
Where: The Randolph Performing Arts Center at The Music Den
Tickets: $20.00


Artist Information:
"As I Am”, is much more than a show, it is an experience. Come with an open heart and mind, leave with a little magic!

There came a time in my life that I stopped singing almost completely. I became so afraid of not being perfect and of being judged, that I wouldn’t sing in front of anyone…not even myself.

One day I put on my “big girl panties” and started a journey. I went to retreats. I found mentors. Sometimes I struggled, sometimes I soared. I listened. I found something that I cannot live without. I found myself.

My joy is to share what I have learned. If I could, I would wrap it up with a bow and gift it to each of you.”
-Julie Mac

“Julie Mac’s voice and her ability to tell a story through song, connect her audience with their own feelings about life and love in that special way that only the great singers and performers can do. If you have a chance to see her perform – take it!!" - Phil E.

“Julie has a natural stage presence that envelops her audience in the warmth of her personality, and a voice that is as pure as freshly fallen snow. She blends these two things together with a wonderful sense of humor, and is not afraid to poke fun at herself as she tells her life story through song and words. You wish the show would go on and on." - Alan M.


No comments:

Post a Comment